What is Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a doctor who focuses on the health of infants, children, adolescents and young adults. Pediatric care starts at birth and lasts through a child’s 21st birthday or longer. Pediatricians prevent, detect and manage physical, behavioral and developmental issues that affect children.
They have a wide range of responsibilities from conducting regular well-child checkups to diagnosing and treating illnesses, injuries and other health conditions.
What do they do:
Pediatricians provide preventive care and also diagnose and treat infections, injuries and diseases.
- Perform regular health and wellness checkups (also called well-baby or well-child visits).
- Conduct physical exams.
- Track your child’s physical, emotional and social development.
- Diagnose and treat illnesses, injuries and other health conditions.
- Give vaccines.
- Prescribe medication.
- Listen to parents’ concerns and answer their questions.
- Offer health advice to parents.
If you’re starting to look for a pediatrician, visit Ishta Diagnostics they have the best pediatricians in Mysore to treat your baby. They know you and what you’re looking for in a pediatrician.
Need some advice from our experts?
Request a Call Back Today Now!
We will make a single attempt to contact you from a withheld number, usually within 24 hours of your request.